Summer is practically here and whether you are about to go on a well-deserved vacation or will be working, you want to look your best during those long, hot days (and nights). Here are 5 cool make-up trends for Summer 2013.
1. Brown and bronze in all shades (and all over) – even though pretty, light and pastel colors are what we normally associate with summertime, this time it is all about heavy smokey eyes with shades of coffee and gold, as well as bronzed skin.
2. Time for bright and bold lips – summer is the time to make a statement with the perfect shade of lipstick. You can experiment with so many different colors, from orange to pink and red, just make sure to keep other areas of your face clean and simple. Lips should be the main focus!
3. Pop of color for the eyes – make your eyes stand out with a colored eyeliner, as this is a huge make-up trend on catwalks and in fashion editorials. You can play with it and achieve different looks, by either smudging it on top and bottom eyelids for edgier look, or drawing a sleek line to achieve sexy and always on-trend cat eye look.
4. Over-the-top long lashes – when it comes to lashes, the longer the better! You can achieve long, voluminous look by investing in a great mascara, or using fake lashes for a dramatic look for a night out.
5. Beautifully bronzed skin is in – achieve that bronzed, healthy summer glow we are all longing for with a great bronzing powder that will make you look beach babe gorgeous, rather than oompa loompa orange.