Healthy, beautiful and shiny hair is something most of us dream about. If you are experiencing hair loss, do not stress out! There are five natural and effective ways to prevent it.
1. Try hot oil treatments – you can use any natural oil you have, such as olive or coconut oil. Heat it up so that it is warm enough, but not extremely hot. Start off by massaging it into your scalp, gently and for a couple of minutes. After that, put a shower cap on, leave it on for an hour and then wash your hair.
2. Natural juices can do wonders – apart from oil, you can use garlic, onion or ginger juice to rub your scalp with. You can leave it on overnight and wash your hair in the morning, but keep in mind to be thorough.
3. Get a head massage – by massaging your scalp for only a few minutes per day, you get to improve your circulation. Good scalp circulation helps to keep hair follicles active. You can also try adding a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil.
4. Antioxidants are good for your hair – make some green tea (2 bags in one cup of water) and apply it warm on your scalp. Leave the mixture on for about an hour and then wash your hair. Green tea has antioxidants which help hair growth and prevent hair loss.
5. Meditate – stress and tension are, in most cases, causes of hair loss. Meditation will help you reduce these factors and restore your hormonal balance.