Updated Trends: Perfumes are an essential part of the wardrobe of every man and woman. Many people have an obsession to own the best and the most expensive perfumes that are available in the world. For those who like to spoil themselves with the most expensive perfumes, here are the top 10 most expensive liquid diamonds.
1. Shalini – Shalini was made by Maurice Roucel. The maker has blended in the flavours of sandalwood, tuberose, musk as well as vanilla. Price: $900 a 2.2 oz bottle
2. Ralph Lauren Perfume Notorious – The perfume is one of the most expensive perfumed ever launched. It is priced at $3,540 and is used by the ultra premium people. Price: $3,540 per bottle
3. Caron’s Poivre – The best thing about the perfume is the unique packaging. The small bottle of Poivre costs $2,000.
4. Chanel no. 5 – Chanel 5 was the first fragrance launched by Parisian couturier Coco Chanel. The perfume was introduced in the year 1921 and has a price tag of $234 per 100 ml.
5. Baccarat Perfume Bottle Les Larmes Sacrees de Thebes – Baccarat perfume was one known for its unique perfume bottles. Later it slowly stepped in to the perfume business and it costs $ 6,800.
6. Joy Perfume From Jean Patou Perfume by Henri Alméras – This perfume was created by Henri Almeras in the year 1992. The perfumes has the fragrances of jasmine and rose. Price: US$800 (1 oz)
7. The Bolt of Lightning – The perfume has been created by Joel A. Rosenthal, who is also a jewellery designer and this exotic perfume comes at a price of $765 per ounce.
8. Annick Goutal Perfume EAU D’hadrien– The perfume has been created by Annick Goutal, who is a renowned perfume maker. The creator has added in extracts from citrus fruits like Sicilian lemons and grapes. Price: $1,500.
9. Clive Christian Perfume – This is the most expensive perfume which never go down on demand. The ingredients like lemon, cardamom, jasmine, bergamot, benzoin are blended together for the exclusive fragrance. The Imperial Majesty costs $215,000 and comes with a bright white diamond on the top of the bottle.
10. Hermes Perfume 24 Faubourg – The perfume was launched in the year 1995 by Bernard Bourjoise and Maurice Roucel. The creators have blended in vanilla orange blossom, jamine, iris and ylang-ylang to get that magical fragrance. Price: $1,500 for 1 oz bottle.