Updated Trends: A wardrobe is always incomplete without beauty treatments, personal care products and cosmetics. There are a variety of beauty companies, which provide world class beauty products, to choose from, but picking the right brand is nothing short of a challenge. To make life simpler, we have the top ten popular beauty companies in the world.
1. Procter & Gamble – Procter & Gamble was founded in the year 1837 and manufactures a wide range of beauty products, baby care, health care, fabric care, snacks and pet care products. The head quarters of the company is based in Cincinnati, Ohio, US and some well known beauty brands are Olay, Wella, Pantene, Head & Shoulders Shampoo among others.
2. Unilever – Unilever is a British-Dutch multinational corporation, which was established in the year 1930. The company owns more than 400 brands which includes Dove, Knorr, Lipton, Lux, Sunsilk and Axe.
3. Avon Products – Avon is a US based company which manufactures perfumes, toys and cosmetics. The New York based company was founded in the year 1886 and has some of the best known fragrances, creams and beauty care products.
4. L’oreal – The L’oreal Group is the largest company in the world that manufactures cosmetics and beauty products. The headquarters of the company is based in Paris, France and was established in the year 1909. It has well-known hair and cosmetic range of products.
5. Estee Lauder – It is a US based company which manufactures and markets cosmetics, skin care products, perfumes and hair products. The company was established in 1946 and is based in New York.
6. Shiseido – Shiseido is one of the biggest cosmetic and hair care products manufacturer in Japan. Founded in 1872, the company is based in Tokyo, and has a wide range of lipsticks, face powders and eye makeup.
7. Johnson & Johnson – The company has more than 200 subsidiaries which are referred as Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Established in 1886, is based at New Jersey, US, it is famous for baby care and skin care products.
8. Mary Kay – The company sells cosmetics as well as skin care products. The headquarters of the company is based in Texas, US and was established in 1963, and products cab be ordered by representatives.
9. Revlon – Revlon was found by Charles Revson in the year 1932. The New York based company is known for its cosmetics, skin care, perfumes and personal care products.
10. Coty – Coty is the world’s largest fragrance company, which also manufactures, color cosmetics, toiletries and skin care products. The company is based in Paris and was found in the year 1904.