Out of all the parts of the body, the hands remain exposed and also show signs of ageing when they appear wrinkled or dry. Your hands do majority of the work and face the wear and tear. It is important to take good care of your hands by giving some special attention to it. Here we will be discussing a few tips that will help you to bring some life to your hands and improve their appearance.
1. Always wear a sunscreen – When we step out, the hands do most of the work. It is important to wear a sunscreen at least half an hour before you leave the house. Apply a good quality sunscreen with a good SPF. SPF 50 or higher is recommended and apply a generous amount of it.
2. Make use of gloves while driving or doing house chores – While you are driving a two-wheeler or a car, make sure that you wear gloves. Even while doing the household chores like washing clothes or washing utensils, it is recommended to wear protective gloves. The chemicals in the washing agents can be harsh for the skin.
3. Soak your hands – Winter is the harshest time for the skin. To bring some relief, you can soak hands in some luke warm water mixed with Epsom salt. It not just softens the skin, but also helps the mind and body to relax after a long day.
4. Exfoliate – Once in a week you can exfoliate with a mild exfoliating scrub. It helps to remove the dead cells and exposes the good skin. You can also use the natural brushes and sponges which are safe for the skin.
5. Use a hand cream – Make sure that you have a good quality hand cream. Apply the cream every time you wash and also after you have exfoliated. Keeping your hands moisturized will help you to have a baby–like skin.
Photo Credits: Pixabay