There are many things which could be expensive but was not brought to use due to different reasons. After they have ben expired, you might think of throwing them, but before you do that have a look at the list below. Here we will be looking in to a list of things or food that could be brought to use in some way instead of throwing them.
1. Over-ripe avocados – There are a number of times you could have missed to have a perfectly ripe avocado for breakfast. But now that it is ripe you could throw it in to the bin. But an over-ripe avocado can be a great conditioner for dry and frizzy hair. You just need to smash it and apply it to the dry hair from roots to tips. Let it sit for up to six hours and rinse off with a mild shampoo. Say hello to soft and shiny hair.
2. Expired cleansing milk and moisturizers – These cannot be used for the skin as it could even lead to skin reactions. But they can be used refurbish your bags and wallets that have lost their lustre. You can take some of the expired moisturizer to a cotton bud and wipe your bags and wallets to give them a refreshed look.
3. Sheet masks – Old face sheet masks might not be ideal for the face but can be used for cracked feet, neck or hands.
4. Shaving cream – Out of date shaving cream can be used for cleaning dirt or grease from any surface. Not many know that it can also be used to clean the dirt under the nails. Apply some product and clean it with a toothpick.
5. Peanut butter – Expired peanut butter cannot be consumed but is great for the skin. Use it as a scrub for hands and lets as it is rich in oils and helps to make the skin smooth and supple.
Photo Credits: Pixabay