People who have a sensitive skin often face problem while selecting beauty products and they usually do not have much options. Sensitive skin needs special care and have special needs. Itchiness, flaky skin and dryness are some of the symptoms of a sensitive skin. A number of times it can be a challenge to take care of the skin that is sensitive. But still it is not rocket science and there are indeed many solutions. Here are a few easy ways you can take care of your sensitive skin.
1. Coconut oil massage – Coconut oil has been recommended by beauty experts since decades and massaging with it has a number of benefits. People with sensitive skin can massage with the oil on the face for about ten minutes and rinse it off with luke warm water. It leaves the skin moist and healthy.
2. Tomato juice – You need to make a mixture of three tablespoons of tomato juice with one tablespoon of lemon juice. Apply the mixture on the face and leave it to dry for at least 15 minutes. Rinse off with cold water and you will see visible results as it reduces dark spots and damage that is done by the sun.
3. Raw milk and salt – You need one teaspoon of raw milk and add half a pinch of salt to it. Mix the ingredients and apply the mixture on the face with the help of a cotton ball. Leave it overnight and rinse off with cold water the next morning.
4. Sugar – Sugar can be used as an exfoliant for people with sensitive skin. To make it manageable, you can add a teaspoon of lemon to one teaspoon of sugar. Gently massage the mixture on the face and rinse off within 5 minutes.
5. Olive Oil – Pamper your face with an olive oil massage. You could also add some olive oil to your bath water on an everyday basis. It leaves the skin moisturized and healthy.
Photo Credits: Pixabay