Baby powder is a very simple ingredient that is not just used to duct babies, but can be used in a number of ways. This inexpensive cosmetic product is mild and has some surprising hacks with benefits. We face a number of issues on a daily basis and the baby talcum powder can be useful for many of the issues that you could have never imagined. Here are a few baby powder hacks that you should know.
1. Helps to deal with ants – Summer is a time when ant barge in the house and can make it tough to deal with. This the season when they appear as they prepare themselves for the upcoming cold season. You can sprinkle some baby powder at the affected areas and see it work like magic.
2. Deals with unpleasant show odors – Shoes are a place where bacteria grows and can cause unpleasant odors. You can just sprinkle some talc in the shoes before you go to bed and by morning you will notice that you have got rid of the bad odor.
3. Moisturizes the skin – This might be surprising but actually works with cracked heels, chafing or rough patches that are caused due to dryness. You just have to rub some baby powder on the affected area.
4. Dry shampoo –When you don’t have the time to wash your hair , you can apply some baby talc on the scalp and see the oil vanish in just a matter of minutes.
5. Helps to get rid of unpleasant odor from the closet – Many people might have experienced unpleasant odors from their closets. You just have to out some baby talk in an open jar and leave it in the closet overnight.
6. Helps to untangle necklaces – Many of us experience tangled necklaces at a time when you are in a hurry. Just apply some baby talc on the tangles and gently tray to open it and it works.
Photo Credits: Pixabay