Most women are ‘guilty’ of carrying too many unnecessary items in their purses, which only makes it more difficult to find or keep the ones that are really needed. As we want to make your life easier and your purse lighter, here are 6 essential items you should definitely keep in your bag.
1. Floss – other than being an important part of oral hygiene, floss is great to have handy in your purse in order to avoid any possible (and embarrassing) post-lunch moments.
2. Hand sanitizer – a very obvious choice for a purse essential. With everything that your hands come in contact with on a daily basis, it is a good idea to have it everywhere you go.
3. Stevia – natural, 0-calorie and healthy sweetener that will give your coffee a much better taste.
4. Bottle of water – everyone knows how important it is to stay hydrated, so keep in mind to always have a bottle of water on hand. As a bonus, keep a pack of Vitamin C supplements during cold and flu season.
5. Healthy snacks – they are key for staying healthy and avoiding fast-food or other high-calorie temptations. Keep small snacks like an apple or home-made energy bars in your purse.
6. First aid kit – small first aid kits that have everything from a bandage to some pain-reliever are great to have, just in case something unexpected happens.