If you are trying on swimsuits for your upcoming vacation and are noticing cellulite on your thighs and behind, do not stress out. Most women are dealing with the same problem and even though you cannot get rid of cellulite entirely, there are ways to reduce its appearance.
1. Incorporate cardio workout into your daily routine – cellulite is a type of fat and the best way to get rid of it is to burn it off with exercise. Intense workouts like running, hiking, cycling or participating in cardio classes are all great options. However, do keep in mind that it will most likely take a couple of months for the results to become visible in your skin’s appearance, as well as the percentage of body fat.
2. Make sure to tone up – as you decrease your body fat percentage with cardio, next step is to tone strong and lean muscle by doing strength-training that will focus on your problematic areas such as legs, behind and abs.
3. Eat healthy – it goes without saying that eating healthy is as important as exercising when you want to maintain a healthy weight. Eat plenty of fresh fruit, veggies, as well as food high in protein and whole grains. The less fat you have on your body, the less cellulite will be visible.
4. Drink plenty of water – it is very important to stay hydrated, as this will improve the texture of your skin. Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
5. Get enough sleep – make sure to get between 7 to 9 hours of sleep every night. This will help you feel rested, is good for your heart and helps with weight loss.