Australia is the land of the Kangaroos and one of the most beautiful islands on earth. The country is vast and the landscape varies from the tropical to desert-like condition. This is a great country to visit for a break away from the world.
Here are 5 places to see in Australia that will put a smile on your face.
1. The Great Barrier Reef: This is one of the wonders of the natural world. The reef is made up of corals that span for miles along the coast of Queensland and is a paradise for those who love to swim, snorkel and dive.
2. The Great Ocean Road: This road stretches for 200 miles and offers one the most breathtaking scenery imaginable. Driving along this road is something that will not be forgotten soon.
3. Sydney: Sydney is one of the world’s most beautiful cities and houses the Sydney Opera House, which is a legendary monument known for its great acoustics and stunning architecture.
4. The Kimberley: The Kimberley landscape is enchanting and enticing. It is complex, rich and varied and offers tourist a chance to experience nature up close and personal.
5. Melbourne: The city of Melbourne is one of the most modern cities in Australia and it plays host to ancient Victorian architecture and culture.