Updated Trends: Eyes usually indicate if you are fresh or tired, afterall, the eyes are the windows to your soul. They get puffed and look abnormal on the days when you are tired. Such tired eyes may also make any woman look unpleasant and odd. It is essential to take care of your eyes so that you maintain the brightness and the glow and here are a few ways to make your tired eyes brightened.
1. Conceal – In case you have dark circles under your eyes, then the immediate remedy is to use a concealer that would cover the dark circles and would cover them temporarily. Apply the concealer after you have applied the foundation.
2. Cucumber – For puffy and swollen eyes, refrigerate a cucumber and cut two slices of it and keep it on your eyes for 10 minutes. The cucumber helps in reducing the puffiness of the eyes.
3. White eye liner – While putting on your make up, use a white eye liner to the lower waterline as it will make you look brighter and will also make you look more awake.
4. Curling of eye lashes – Before using a mascara, curl your eye lashes. But make sure that you do it gently as they are very delicate and ca break easily.
5. Apply mascara – Application of mascara will also make your eyes look brighter.