Updated Trends: One has to have a good immune system to keep going, stay healthy and enjoy a disease-free life. A good immune system helps in keeping away certain diseases, which in turn help in maintaining the heath. Here are some of the ways by which one can build a good immune system.
1. Green Tea – Green tea is known for having plenty of anti-oxidants as well as cancer-fighting agents. Green tea also helps in reducing the bad cholesterol in the body and thus helps in building a good immune system.
2. Broccoli – Broccoli as well as other vegetables like cabbage, sprouts and cauliflower are power packed with plenty of vitamins and minerals. These minerals are useful in building a good immune system and are also extremely beneficial in fighting cancer.
3. Salmon – Salmon and also tuna, sardines and bluefish are known to have omega-3 fatty acids, which help in increasing the good cholesterol in the body. Salmon also helps in blood pressure problems and prevents blood clots.
4. Oranges – Oranges and other citrus fruits like lemon and grapes are power packed with anti-oxidants. The fruits also contain vitamin C, which help in avoiding any kind of infections.
5. Berries – All types of berries are filled with minerals, fiber, vitamins as well as anti-oxidants. The berries are also said to have anti-cancer ingredients, and you can either eat them as a fruit or blend them in a smoothie – without sugar that is!
And last but no the least, a positive and peaceful mind helps the body in unbelievable ways. Practicing meditation on a daily basis and spending time in prayer and reading the Word will help you focus on what is really important in life.