Updated Trends: Aerobic exercise has many long term benefits and can do your body a great deal of good. Experts have said that a person can indulge in aerobic exercise regardless of their age. One has to just give in 20 to 30 minutes of aerobic exercise to stay fit. Here are the five reasons you should do regular aerobic exercise.
1. Immune system – A person who is regularly involved in aerobic exercise tend to develop a good immune system. One can even keep themselves away from the common cold and flu, by doing aerobics everyday.
2. Weight loss – It is obvious that aerobic exercise helps those who want to reduce some weight. One should also maintain a healthy and balanced diet, as well as a strict schedule to ensure that you get the maximum benefits out of aerobics.
3. Reduced health risks – Regular aerobics can help in keeping away the threatening diseases. One can also keep away diseases like diabetes, as well as obesity – which happens to be the cause of many health problems.
4. Cholestrol – Aerobics also helps in keeping the cholesterol levels in control. Regular aerobics helps in keeping away the bad cholesterol from the body and it helps in less plaque building in the body.
5. Activity – According to certain studies, those people who indulge in regular aerobics, maintain a higher level of activity which makes them independent in mobility during the old age. Such people also tend to live a longer life.