Updated Trends: Many people ignore exercise, saying that they do not have time to do it. But the fact is an appointment with exercise or at least a walk is as essential as a regular visit to a physician. Making sure that you spare at least half an hour from your daily schedule, will help you to keep yourself fit. Here are the top five reasons one should not miss walking and go for a daily stroll.
1. Reduces hypertension – Not many people know that a daily walk helps in relieving hypertension. Make sure you take out at least half an hour or even more than that and make it a daily habit.
2. Recommended by doctors – According to doctors, walking is the best exercise and some have even said that it is the best exercise and is not strenuous. They have opined that walking promotes the movement of the body.
3. Good for diabetic patients – For those who have high sugar levels, walking is the best remedy and can help in reducing the sugar levels. Moreover, walking also improves metabolism, and it is a good step towards recovery.
4. Relieves tension – A walk in the open air helps the person to get relieved from all the worries and tensions. It may not be a full proof cure but is surely recommended to relieve tensions. Many people can testify that a nice stroll in a place close to nature helps them to ‘clear the head’ of negative thoughts.
5. Weight loss – For those who need to shed some kilos and want to escape from the strict gym trainer, regular walks can do wonders in not only getting your body back in shape, but also in increasing your stamina a