Updated Trends: Drinking regular tea itself is beneficial for the body in many ways, but green tea contributes even more than the regular tea that is commonly consumed by people around the world. It not only refreshes the mind, but also treats the body with plenty of anti-oxidants. Not sure why you should drink green tea? We have the top 5 benefits of green tea.
1. Reduces Heart ailments – Men are more prone to heart diseases, and hence drinking green tea reduces the risk of heart diseases and even heart strokes. One can easily prevent a dreadful disease by just drinking some green tea on a daily basis.
2. Prevents tooth decay – Not many are aware that drinking green tea is beneficial to maintain oral health. Drinking green tea helps in preventing tooth decay as it prevents bacteria formation in the tooth, which is responsible plaque.
3. Prevents cancer – In some good news for those who are prone to cancer, drinking two cups of green tea daily is likely to prevent cancer. Researchers have said that it can prevent breast cancer and even prostate cancer.
4. Healthy skin – Green tea also helps in maintaining the health of the skin. Some say that drinking 3 to 4 cups of green tea maintains the health of the skin, and gives it a healthy glow.
5. Prevents Alzheimer’s disease – The anti oxidant properties in green tea are believed to play a crucial role in preventing Alzheimer’s disease.