A fashion expert has a natural skill to make something brilliant out of things from a wardrobe. We all have our own individual wardrobe selection, but have you ever thought what how does the mindset of a fashion stylist works. Here we will be discussing about a few things that a fashion stylist would never buy.
1. Too many fast fashion – This is a trend where a particular style becomes popular and a manufacturer would produce it in bulk. One thing has to be kept in mind that such fast fashion pieces do not last for long and are usually low in quality. It is better to invest a little more and buy fashion items that are branded or better quality.
2. White skinny jeans – No matter how skinny you are, white skinny denims are never flattering. They are not just less flattering, they are inconvenient and might also need some additional underwear.
3. The same clothing in every color – You might have loved a style that might have suited your body shape. But that does not mean that you buy that in every color. The clothing might not look good in every color.
4. Every clothing that is trending – Yes you might be conscious about what to wear but that does not mean that you will have to own every possible fashion piece that is trending. Not every fashion trend could suit your style and shape.
5. Shoes that are not comfortable – Shoes are something that people usually notice and you need to make sure that it is up to the mark. But that does not mean that you compromise on comfort. Uncomfortable shoes can lead to bites and could also affect the way you walk.
6. Too delicate material – Delicate material in a piece of clothing is always attractive. But there is a dark side to it. They can easily be damaged despite the enormous amount of money spent on it.
Photo Credits: Pixabay