The month of December is here and it is also an indication that another year is about to come to an end. But before the year comes to an end, there are certain things that you need to get rid of to make more space. So before the year comes to an end here is a list of things that you need to get rid of.
1. Stained table cloths – The close might have your favourite table cloth that has a tough stain that you could never get rid of. But you need to accept and let it go. Consider to buy a new one for Christmas.
2. Pantry goods out of date – Check out your pantry to see if they have any food items which have been expired. Check the labels of every product and then toss things that have expired. If there are certain staples in them, then make sure that you also make a grocery list for a refill.
3. Broken/ discolored ornaments – We all have the habit of reusing ornaments for Christmas. But we also tend to keep the broken ones. This time make sure that you get rid of the broken ones to make way for the new ones. If you do not feel like throwing them, you can recycle them.
4. Food containers with lost/mismatched lids – Check your food storage containers shelf to see if you have any containers that do not have lids or have mismatched lids. You can donate them or just throw them away.
5. Mugs that are not in use – You often have mugs that have been gifted and are hardly in use. You can donate or dispose them off.
6. Old make-up – Majority of the make-up products are at their best for 6 months. Make sure that you dispose off old make-up as they can become a breeding place for bacteria.
Photo Credits: Pixabay