When someone enters your house, the first thing they notice is the front door and that leaves an impression of how it could be inside. The front door need not be plain and boring but can be made stylish with the help of a few tips. Here are a few easy ways you can make your front door look stylish and elegant.
1. An attractive and unique name plate – Having a name plate makes it easier for people to find your home, but also reflects of your style. There are a number of stylish name plates that you can experiment with, with the help of different fonts and colors. Do not be afraid of being creative and experimental.
2. Add a different welcome mate – There are a number of welcome mats that are available in the market and have different and quirky messages on it. Select a doormat that has a vibrant color and a quirky message at the entry way and standout.
3. Add a fancy door knocker – Adding a fancy door knocker to the main door will add the old and vintage charm to your door. It will help the door look timeless and stylish with minimal efforts.
4. Add a chalk board sign – You can also add a chalk board sign at the main entrance which can make a great décor item. Everyday you can write something new as per your mood or festive.
5. Add some lights – Lights need not be festive exclusive. It could also be added to mark your personality. Lights improve the mood and also bring a glow on the face of the visitors.
6. Add some plants – Plants can be added for some freshness and greenery that can be added by the side of the entrance. You can add attractive plants or season flowers to make the place look colorful and attractive. Keep the plants in attractive and colorful pots.
Photo Credits: Pixabay