A relationship is a very delicate thread that needs to be nourished and taken care of. But when it is ignored, then there could be a point when you might realize that it is too late and it could no longer be repaired. The beginning of a relationship is always rosy and romantic. But when time passes, the relationship undergoes the actual test. Here are a few signs that could hint that your relationship is over.
1. You begin to avoid each other – You start to avoid spending time with each other. There was a time when you would long spending time with each other. But when you realize that you actually avoid and dread spending time with your partner, this could be a sign that your relationship is concluding.
2. There is hardly any communication – When you don’t feel like communicating at all, despite happiness or sadness, it could be an indication that there is no meaning in the relationship. In any relation, communication has to be the key or else everything could scatter.
3. You are bored – in all relationships, there is a time when the sparks do not exist. All the excitement and butterflies have vanished and you are actually bored. This is when you might realize that your relationship is concluding.
4. You do not get enough support – Be it for your hobbies, your passion or anything that you could have done only with the support of your partner. If you are not able to have that kind of support from your partner, this could be an indication that your relationship is no longer healthy.
5. You are never on the same page – Although it is common for couples to have a difference of opinion, but when things come to a point that you are not at all agreeing to each other’s views or are not able to come to a conclusion, it could be a warning sign.
Photo Credits: Pixabay