Curd is a healthy delicacy that is consumed by a number of people across the globe. It not just has a number of health benefits but is also beneficial for the skin. Since it is the most natural ingredient that is made at home it is very healthy for the skin as well as hair. Here are a few ways you can use curd for the skin and hair.
For skin –
1. Clears tan – It has anti-inflammatory properties which not just help to remove tan from the skin, but is also helpful to soothe skin that is sun-burnt. You can apply curd directly on the affected area and leave it on for 15 minutes and wash off with cold water. For tan, mix half a cup of curd with one teaspoon of gram flour and a teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply it on the exposed parts of the skin and leave it for 15 minutes.
2. Moisturizes – Mix two spoons of yoghurt with one spoon of honey and apply it on the skin. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off with cold water. Your skin will feel hydrated and plump.
3. Deals with acne – It deals with fungal infection naturally. You can mix half cup of curd with one teaspoon of fuller’s earth and apply the paste evenly on the face. Do not leave this pack for more than 10 minutes and rinse off with cold water.
For hair –
1. Conditions – People who have frizzy hair can mix one cup of curd with one raw egg and apply it directly to the scalp and hair length. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
2. Deals with dandruff – Mix one cup of curd with lemon juice from one medium sized lemon. Apply the mixture to the scalp and hair length and give it a good massage. Leave it for at least 45 minutes and rinse off with luke-warm water.
Photo Credits: Pixabay