Hair loss has become a very common problem especially among girls. Mostly it is related to the lifestyle and also due to the stress that many people have to go through. Apart from external applications to the hair, there are also certain foods that need to be included in the everyday diet. Here are a few foods that you can include in your diet to avoid hair loss.
1. Sunflower seeds – These seeds are rich in Vitamin B 5 and help to regulate the blood flow in the scalp and thus promotes hair growth. The vitamin is a pantothenic acid that is an important nutrient that is related to the hair loss.
2. Spinach – The green and leafy vegetable is no doubt a super food and acts as a natural conditioner for the hair. The greens also contains magnesium, potassium, Omega3 acids and calcium.
3. Beet root – Beet root has nitrates that helps to improve the blood circulation in the body. It gives a good supply of nutrients and oxygen and nutrients.
4. Oatmeal – Oats has been a blessing for people who are health conscious and contains beta-glucans which is a kind of soluble fibre. Some doctors have opined that the problem of hair loss is connected with insulin sensitivity.
5. Chicken – Chicken contains arachidonic acid that is one of the important factors that improves hair growth. It helps to make the hair thick and luscious.
6. Red Bell pepper – Red bell pepper contains vitamin C which prevents the hair from breakage and also promotes hair growth.
Apart from the food that you intake, it is also very important to lead a life that is healthy and with less stress. One cannot avoid stress completely, but can at least improve your lifestyle to have a good mental health and practice things like meditation. Living healthy leads to a number of good things in a chain.
Photo Credits: Pixabay