Aloe Vera is an ingredient that has been underestimated a number of times. Not many people are aware of its benefits. Since it is water based, it has hydrating properties which is the basic for people who suffer from dry hair conditions. The market has a number of conditioners but all of them have some kind of chemical which can be harmful for the hair with repeated use. Here are some of the benefits of using natural aloe vera for hair as a natural hair conditioner.
1. Works as a detangler – After you wash your hair, people with long hair might know the struggle of detangling the hair. Applying natural aloe vera helps to detangle the hair as it has a gel consistency and helps to spread evenly on the hair. You can also leave the aloe vera gel on the hair for the whole day.
2. Hydrates the hair – Aloe vera is water based and works as a great conditioner. It locks the moisture in the hair and leaves it looking straight and neat. Those who are struggling or are having a bad hair day can give this a try.
3. Works as a natural hair spray – A hair spray that is available in the market has chemicals that helps to keep the hair intact. While Aloe Vera gel when applied solves the same purpose and keeps the hair intact and also makes it manageable.
4. Protects from damage – Aloe Vera not just protects the hair from physical damage, but many might be surprised but it also protects from the harmful UV rays and other free radicals.
5. Protects from premature graying – Aloe Vera has natural ingredients that protects the hair from graying. The gel consistency of the plant creates a layer on the hair follicles and protects it from external things like pollution and heat. The protective layer remains on the hair throughout the day and helps to keep it moist and soft.
Photo Credits: Pixabay