It can be quite tricky when it comes to picking a gift for a dear friend who is getting married. You need to make sure that the moment is memorable so the gift has to be unique. One thing that you need to keep in mind is that, your friend who is getting married is no longer going to be single which gives you more options to select gifts which come in sets, like for the bride and the groom. Here are a few gifting ideas that you can pick up for your friend’s wedding day.
1. Couple wrist watch set – There are a number of options when it comes to a couple watch set. They can be a little expensive, but is ideal as it is the perfect occasion when you can make both feel very special on their big day.
2. Wine glass set – A super fancy wine glass set can be an idea gift for the wedding. It is unique and will be loved by the newly-weds.
3. Bathrobe set – A bathrobe set for the couple would be very useful for them during their honeymoon. There are a number of options available and makes a great gift idea.
4. A holiday package – It need not be a very expensive abroad trip, but it could be a weekend getaway for the couple to the woods where there is a luxury resort and some great amenities. The newly-weds would have fun and would always remember you for this.
5. Scented candles – Scented candles are ideal as they would add to the romance to the newly-weds.
6. Polaroid camera – Honeymoon is a time when they click pictures and a Polaroid camera would allow them to have hard copies of the candid moments.
7. Luxury bedding set – Newly-weds have a new room and an ultra luxury bedding set would give their new room a new look. The set usually has a set of pillow covers, a bed sheet and a super soft comforter.
Photo Credits: Pixabay