The year 2018 saw people being curious about the keto diet, ALS and endometriosis. These were a few health topics that kept the internet surfers busy searching on Google. The data is based on the search terms that was collected from January to mid December 2018. Here is a look at some of the top health related questions that were trending on Google in 2018.
1. What is Keto diet? – Keto diet is also known as the ketogenic diet that topped the list of trending health related questions on Google in 2018. The diet has food that is high in fats and moderate in proteins and has very low carbs. It aims to put the body in to ketosis as it breaks down the injested and stored body fat in to ketones that is used as energy.
2. What is ALS? – This was another health related question that was searched the most on Google. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis is a progressive nervous system disease that attacks nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord. Physicist Stephen Hawking, was the most popular ALS patient and died of the disease in March 2018. He was diagnosed with the disease in 1963 and lived with the condition for more than 50 years.
3. What is endometriosis? – This was the third most Googled health related topic in 2018. Such a condition occurs when the tissue that usually lines the uterus grows inside of the uterus and can be painful and also lead to infertility. Figures have shown that more than 11 percent of the women in the United States may experience endometriosis.
Here are the top ten health related questions that trended in 2018.
1. What is the keto diet?
2. What is ALS disease?
3. What is endometriosis?
4. How long does weed stay in your urine?
5. How long does the flu last?
6. How long is the flu contagious?
7. When does implantation bleeding occur?
8. Why am I always tired?
9. What does heartburn feel like?
10. What causes high blood pressure?
Photo Credits: Pixabay