When you are travelling, the means to make yourself look attractive and beautiful becomes limited. However, that does not mean that you need to compensate on the way you look when you are on the go or are travelling. Travelers often face a tough time on how do that look better while on the go. Here are a few simple ways and tips you can look attractive and be confident on how you look.
1. Get everything packed up – A spacious shoulder bag can have two small plastic lined cases for the toilet and make-up essentials while on the go. You must be able to easily reach you beauty essentials so that you can freshen up and look well-groomed any time after a long journey.
2. A face mask – You can carry a peel off mask that will nourish and rejuvenate the skin from a long travel. If you have a good and cooperative hotel staff then you can ask them to bring some honey and egg white and the mixture can be applied on the face. Leave it for 20 minutes and wash off with cold water. Honey is a natural moisturizer and the combination with egg white leaves the skin soft and glowing.
3. Sunscreen – Keep you sunscreen handy and always make sure that you apply the sunscreen at least 30 minutes before you are exposed to the sun. In case you are out in the sun for more than an hour, apply it again. For sensitive skin apply a sunscreen with high SPF of 30 and above.
4. Swimming care – After a swim in the sea, rinse your face with plain water and after you are back to the hotel room apply cold milk on your face and leave it for a few minutes to soothe skin burns
5. Moist tissues – For oily skin, or during hot and humid weather, always carry moist tissues to help freshen your skin. Travelers must also keep handy talcum powder and deodorant.
Photo Credits: Pixabay