Updated Trends: India is a land of unique fashion and trends, which has now become global industry. The fact that India is prospering in the fashion industry is because of its unique trend of dressing and culture. We have 10 best things that differ the Indian Fashion Industry from others –
1) In India women still dress in traditional attires, and hence keep the unique Indian trend of dressing alive.
2) Even as the rural area preserves the traditional way of dressing, the modern India has moved on to a new level in fashion industry, which is consistently developing along with the western trend.
3) India’s fashion Industry is vivid, it ranges from small cottage based industries where work is done through weaving to modern multi million dollar clothing design lines.
4) The Fashion In India has a relatively unique standard and this is something that differentiates it from the rest.
5) Fashion shows and Seasonal Falls are witnessed annually and regularly, India has officially pioneered itself in this sector.
6) It does not take much to make a fashion statement in India, as it can begin from almost anywhere, it may start from a particular sports person to even a persona from Bollywood.
7) The Film Industry is the hub for Indian Fashion, for there is change seen here through the years at regular intervals.
8) The top names in Indian Fashion industry – Ritu Kumar, Ritu Beri, Rohit Bal, Rina Dhaka, Muzaffar Ali, Satya Paul, Abraham and Thakore, Tarun Tahiliani, JJ Valaya and Manish Malhotra.
9) The style statement produced through the Indian fashion Industry is also the best, especially the change in the Saree trend.
10) And lastly India is a diverse country, where Indian Fashion changes in almost every state, ranging from Kashmir to Tamil Nadu, from Gujarat to Arunachal.