UpdatedTrends.com: People have been using apple cider vinegar for centuries because of its numerous health benefits. If apple cider vinegar is not part of your kitchen or pantry, here are its 5 health benefits which will make you start using it on a regular basis.
1. Good antioxidant – The acidic liquid has the ability to fight the effect of free radicals because of its beta-carotene content. Antioxidants such as beta carotene are known to boost our immune system and also ward off the signs of ageing.
2. Cure for dandruff – The flakes of dandruff are caused by the fungus Malassezia furfur, which can be completely removed thanks to the anti-fungal properties of apple cider vinegar. This is because the acidity of the liquid makes it difficult for the fungus to grow.
3. Good for weight loss – Certain studies have shown that apple cider vinegar helps in reducing our appetite and improves metabolism, which can contribute to weight loss.
4. Good for sunburns – The acidic liquid has anti-inflammatory properties and can be used to reduce inflammation caused by sunburns.
5. Soothes stomach problems – Apple cider vinegar is good for those who are suffering from diarrhea. Mix two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with a cup of water or some clear fruit juice like grape juice or cranberry.
Photo Credits: Health by Nature