The summer is on and the heat is taking a toll on everyone’s health. Under such situation one has to be careful enough to take precautions before stepping out in the scorching sun. Here are a few simple steps and precautions to escape the sun stroke.
1. Wear light colours or white clothes: White is the best colour for summer season. Light colours absorb less heat while black colours absorb more heat.
2. Hydrate yourself: Drink plenty of water throughout the day. The body needs plenty of water which protects the body from heat strokes. Apart from plain water, drink plenty of lime juice as it contains vitamin C.
3. Eat more onions: Onions is a good vegetable to be consumed during summer days. It helps the body to cool down and is also good for health overall.
4. Do not drink water immediately after coming from sun: Do not drink water immediately after you come from the sun outside. Drink water after taking rest for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Wake up early during summer days: It is healthy and good to wake up early in the morning and finish all the necessary work before the sun is at its worst during the day time.
Photo Credits: Northwest response