If you are under a lot of pressure, stressed and tired, it will show on your face, especially under the eyes. Tired-looking eyes and dark circles underneath them can be avoided, so here are a couple of easy ways how to do so, while using products you already have at home.
1. Potato – slice one raw, just a bit cooled down potato into two halves and place them on your eyes so they also cover puffed areas and keep them for 15-20 minutes. You will notice a big change, as the bags under the eyes will reduce in size.
2. Milk – great to use for extra puffed up eyes. Try dipping cotton pads in chilled milk and keep them on your eyelids for about 20-30 minutes. This will cool you eyes and help with water retention.
3. Oil – take a bowl of cold water and place a few drops of Vitamin E oil in it. After you mix it well, dip 2 cotton pads and keep them for 20 minutes. This will really help reduce the swelling around your eyes.
4. Cucumber – perfect and effective natural remedy. Take two slices of cucumber that was previously placed in the fridge and put it on your eyes. Try to relax and keep it for 25 minutes. The anti-inflammatory properties cucumber contains will reduce the puffy eye tissues quickly.
5. Tea bags – moisten and then refrigerate two tea bags. Place them on your eyes for 25-30 minutes. After that, wash your eyes and face with cold water and you will feel an improvement instantly.