There are many things, actually basic things in life that you need to be aware of. We are not talking about the minimum age required to have a driving license, but a few others that could make you a better person and would leave you satisfied by the end of the day. Go through these rules below that you might never find in any book.
- Admit it if you were or are wrong. Confession does not cut down your bank balance.
- Do not make fun of overweight people at the gym. It might mark their first step towards their better future and you do not have any idea about their struggles.
- If you are having a bad day, that does not mean that you ruin others as well. Try to isolate yourself and try to make peace with what comes to you.
- Allow people to walk out of trains, elevators, buses or other public transports before you walk in.
- If you are being picked by a friend, then make sure that you are ready before they arrive to pick you up.
- Do not wear white at a wedding and do not propose your partner at someone else’s wedding. Its is their day, don’t try to make it yours.
- If someone has held the door for you, acknowledge them with a thank you.
- Eat with your mouth closed.
- Be patient with elderly people.
- When you borrow a friend’s car, make sure that you fill up the tank when you return it.
- Never ask a woman if she is pregnant.
- When visiting someone, make sure you take something. It could be a bottle of wine, chocolates for the kids or a souvenir.
- Do not make promises to children that you cannot fulfill.
- Do not touch a disabled person’s mobility aids unless you are asked to do so.
Photo Credits: Pixabay