Hormonal imbalance is a very common problem among women, but sometimes it could lead to greater health issues. Sometimes it cannot be avoided, but a number of times there are certain mistakes, which are very common mistakes, that can be avoided. Here we will be discussing about a few mistakes that should be avoided.
1. Not being active enough – There are many women who could be working from home and hardly move due to a tight schedule. But this could be affecting their hormones and can lead to an imbalance. Even if you need to be confined to a place while working, you need to make sure to make some movements by leaving your space and walk around for a while.
2. Drinking tea/coffee on an empty stomach – one of the common habits which is not at all healthy for the body. Tea and coffee should never be consumed on an empty stomach but can be had after breakfast or a snack. Caffeine can affect lead to a hormonal imbalance.
3. Not eating in the first 60 minutes of waking up – The body has already gone through 6 to 8 hours during sleep without any food. This means that the first meal of the day should be done as soon as you wake up. This keeps up the immunity of the body and also brings a balance of the hormones.
4. Eating junk – Junk food hardly have any nutrition and only have calories. No nutrition and only calories can deprive the body organs of nutrition and lead to a hormonal imbalance.
5. Starvation – Many women have the habit of starving themselves when it becomes an obsession to lose weight and have a fabulous body. But the truth is that starving the body of food means inviting different health problems and leading to a hormonal imbalance. A good balanced diet is what the body needs to remain healthy and going.
Photo Credits: Pixabay