Science has surely progressed in every sector. The medical field has progressed so much that there are a number of modern medicines that are available for prevention and cure of a number of illness. No matter how advanced the medicines have become, home remedies are the best not just for the body but also for the mind. They are natural are effective. Here are few home remedies that are effective for a number of common problems.
1. For cold – Seasonal changes often result in problems like cold, especially in those who have a poor body immunity. You need to mix one tablespoon of honey, two teaspoons of ginger juice and a pinch of black pepper powder with some warm water. Drink this decoction twice a day for at least three days.
2. For fever – Off-course there are a number of effective medicines to bring down the fever instantly. But here is a home remedy that is always effective. Just rub a few slices of onions on the feet. This brings down the temperature and also helps to ease body ache.
3. For wounds – Wounds need to be disinfected first. You can prepare a disinfectant by mixing some turmeric powder with powder to form a thick paste. The mixture can be applied on the wounds and cuts.
4. Sore throat – Sore throat is sometimes accompanied with cough. You need to mix half teaspoon of lemon juice, one teaspoon of honey with some cinnamon powder in a glass of warm water. Drink this mixture everyday for quick relief.
5. Stomach ache – Stomach ache is mostly caused due to gases. You can mix some carom seeds, along with a pinch of salt in half teaspoon of lemon juice. Consume this mixture everyday and get rid of the chronic stomach ache.
6. For chest congestion – Chest congestion can be eased by making a hot compress. You need to heat up some salt and carom seeds and tie it up in a soft cotton cloth. Slightly press the bundle on the chest and you will be relieved of the chest congestion.
Photo Credits: Pixabay