Winter is a time when you want to feel and be at a comfortable space. During the pandemic, a number of people continue to remain at home, or are working remotely. This is a time when your home is the best place to be and a few changes in your personal space will help to make it cozy and warm. Here are a few simple and budget friendly tips that you can follow to make you own personal space at home that is not just cozy but also warm.
1. Use warm lights – If you are having bright white lights, they are best used during summers. For the winter season make sure that you use the warm yellow lights that brings a cozy look to the room and will also make you feel comfortable.
2. Cozy bedding – The winter is here and it is time to bring out the coziest blanket that you have and throw in as many cushions as possible. Get ready for the winters and get a furry bed cover that will help you to feel the winter season.
3. Spread a cozy rug in the room – A vintage rug can do the magic. Spreading a rug in the room can bring in the winter feel and also make you feel cozy in your own personal space. Covering the cold spaces on the floor during the winter season, helps bring in the warmth in the house.
4. Bring in some wooden furniture – Wooden furniture like a low table for tea, or a low laptop table that can be used when you feel lazy to work on the table and want to work on your bed.
5. Bring some indoor plants – Indoor plants or even fresh flowers bring positive energy in the house. It instantly lightens the room and brings in some fresh air. Flowers like lilies and indoor plants like the Arica palm can be brought in.
Photo Credits: Pixabay