Proper blood circulation plays an important role for the proper functioning of the organs. Inadequate blood supply will mean that things could go severely wrong with your health if it is ignored. So those wondering how to find out if there is not proper blood circulation in the body, here are a few signs that you can look out for and be aware.
1. Loss of appetite – The digestive track remains healthy only when it has a good blood supply. If you are not feeling like eating, then it can be a sign of improper blood supply in the body.
2. Numbness – This can occur on the feet, hands, legs and arms, and could also result in blockage in these areas.
3. Cold hand and feet – if your hands and feet are getting frigid, then it can be a sign of improper blood circulation. This usually happens, when the body parts which are away from the heart, do not get ample blood supply.
4. Poor memory – There can be times when you think that you are not able to remember things and not finding it difficult to concentrate or focus on your work. It could be a good sign of poor circulation.
5. Digestive problems – when the cells of the body are not getting enough blood supply, then this can lead to problems like frequent stomach aches, constipation and diarrhoea.
6. Feeling exhausted all the time – There could be times when you might be feeling lethargic all the time even of you have not done any work.
7. Weak Immunity – If you are falling sick too often this can also be a sign of poor circulation. There can also be an issue with the circulatory system and this could result in inability to fight the ailments.
8. Varicose veins – Such a condition occurs when there is too much pressure on the veins and they are enlarged or swollen. This can appear on the legs and feet.
Photo Credits: Pixabay