Due to the coronavirus pandemic, health experts are constantly appealing people to maintain a good body immunity so as to keep away from getting infected. Many people these days are opting to take supplements which can be helpful, but could not be the best option. There are better alternatives of making a few dietary and lifestyle changes to improve the body immunity. Here are a few tips that can help to boost the immunity naturally without supplements.
1. Cook fresh food at home – Avoid packaged food as far as possible and cook fresh food everyday and for every meal. That is the secret and is also the best way to avoid any kind of infection from packaged food that can come to your doorstep through parcels or packaged food.
2. Do not skip breakfast – This is the basic that your body shouts for in the morning. Skipping breakfast is a big NO on a normal day also as it reduces the immunity of the body.
3. Eat seasonal foods and fruits – Seasonal foods which are grown locally are the best. Since the lockdown has kept everyone indoors, such locally grown foods can protect from all kinds of deficiencies.
4. Include curd or buttermilk with lunch – curd contains probiotics, minerals and vitamins which are essential for the body. It also contains lactic acid that helps to bring a balance between the healthy bacteria and harmful bacteria in the gut microbe as it improved the immunity.
5. Exercise for at least 30 minutes – At least 3 to 4 times a week, you can indulge in some exercise as it helps to reduce the inflammation and improves immunity.
6. Add clarified butter to your meals – Clarified butter is the best form of cream and is healthy to include in your everyday meals. It not just improves your immune system but also improves the bone health.
Photo Credits: Pixabay