Crying is mostly associated with human emotions. We cry due to many reasons and this can include when you are hurt because someone has had a fight with you, or you are being harassed due to some reason. But this is also a fact that many people end up crying for no reason at all. Many people might relate with this situation as it is very common as there is no actual reason for it. It is just due to the fact that you feel overwhelmed at a point and the tears automatically start dripping down the cheeks.
Here are a few reasons that could be related to crying without reason:
1. Extreme stress – Either you are too worked up or you are a person who just cannot handle the kind of stress that is coming our way. Stress related crying can be accompanied by stomach aches, headaches, or aching in other parts of your body. This can surely stress you out and you might end up shedding tears, which actually helps you to deal by bringing out the emotions out of your mind.
2. Deprived of sleep – A normal person need to have at least 7 to 9 hours of sleep which is like a recharge for the body. If you are sleep deprived, then it can disturb your emotions and also spoil the rest of your day.
3. Premenstrual syndrome – PMS or premenstrual syndrome is a very common state in women who are expecting their periods. This can make them weepy, moody and can also experience bloating.
4. Deficiency of Vitamin B12 – This is another reason that you might be crying without any reason. The deficiency of Vitamin B 12 is one of the major reasons as it is essential for the blood and nerve cells.
5. Low blood sugar levels – This happens when you are grumpy in the morning as you are hungry and the blood sugar levels drop. This makes your cranky and could also make you cry.
Photo Credits: Pixabay