If you are one of those who are planning to have an outdoor wedding then there are a few things that you have to keep in mind. A wedding planned outdoors is surely something beautiful but it needs more planning. There are many factors that can go wrong but if things are well planned things can be smooth. Since it is going to be your big day it is better to be cautious. Here are a few things that you need to keep in mind while planning an outdoor wedding.
1. Be prepared for bugs and mosquitoes – Outdoor wedding means plenty of lights and when the atmosphere is moist, bugs and mosquitoes spoil the entire mood. You can plan well in advance to get rid of them before the guests arrive or it would lead to an embarrassment in front of the guests.
2. Be prepared for the weather – Outdoor wedding means that you also need to be cautious about the weather. In case of a hot weather you need to have coolers as you don’t want to sweat with a nice branded wedding outfit. In case of a cold weather you need to have heaters accordingly. If the forecast says rain then it is not at all advisable to have an outdoor wedding.
3. Make sure you have the license for everything – When you are planning for a wedding outside, then you are outside of the comfort of a resort and you need to have permissions for many things like playing loud music, serving alcohol or even putting up lights and décor.
4. More investment on décor – An outdoor wedding means that you need invest more on the décor. You can take some time to plan your décor according to the space you have.
5. Have ample lights – Having an outdoor wedding can be beautiful but you also have to make sure that you have ample light so the photographer does not have a hard time.
Photo Credits: Pixabay