Not many are aware of the benefits of drinking water from a copper vessel or bottle. There are a number of health benefits of drinking water from a copper vessel. Doctors advise to consume at least 8 to 12 glasses of water on a daily basis. Apart from the water, even the storage of the water matters. Copper vessel can be the best container to store water. Here are a few benefits of consuming water that is stored in a copper vessel –
1. Helps in losing weight – Drinking water that is stored in a copper vessel or a bottle helps to lose weight. The metal element helps to break down the fat and eliminates it more effectively.
2. Good for the digestive system – Copper element helps to reduce any inflammation and also helps to kill the bad bacteria. It also helps the proper functioning of the liver and kidneys. It also helps to break down the food particles and thus aids in proper digestion.
3. Has anti ageing properties – Copper is rich in anti-oxidants and people who are worried about fine lines can opt for drinking water kept in a copper vessel. It helps to fight free radicals which is one of the main reasons for the formation of fine lines.
4. Provides protection against infection – As mentioned earlier, it eliminates bacteria and also destroys them effectively. It is known to be more powerful against the bacteria like E.coli and S.aureus. These two bacteria are commonly found in the environment and can be a major reason for the illness in the body.
5. Good for treating anaemia – Copper aids in proper consumption of iron and thus fights the problem of anaemia, which is a very common health problem found in women.
There are also bottles which are easily available in the market which makes it easy to store water and easily consumed on a daily basis.
Photo Credits: Pixabay