Europe has always been one of the most attractive destinations in the world and people from all over the world come to the region to take in the sights and sounds and to enjoy the culture.
Here are 5 must-see destinations in Europe:
1. Spain (Barcelona) – The Gothic Quarter is famous for its Roman and medieval architecture. The unfinished Church of the Sacred Family should definitely be visited as well.
2. France (Paris) – It may be cliched to go to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and the Louvre. However, if you can get away from it all and just enjoy a glass of wine at a small cafe it would be worth the journey.
3. Turkey (Istanbul) – Istanbul has a variety of foreign cultures that it plays host to. This has resulted in the architecture and culture becoming a melting pot of influences from the Byzantine to the Ottoman.
4. Germany (Berlin) – Berlin has something to offer for everyone from animal lovers to WWII enthusiasts. The city also has both ancient and modern architecture on display.
5. United Kingdom (London) – Apart from the architectural marvels in London, there is a lot to see and do in the city. It would be best to let go of your plans in this beautiful city and sit back and take in the atmosphere.