Updated Trends: One has to be careful while trying to maintain good hygiene, especially when you are trying to make a good impression on others. Many times we do not realize that we are committing a hygiene mistakes and are then caught by others. Here are 5 ways to avoid committing hygiene mistakes.
1. Face wash – One should wash your face and neck every night before you go to bed. It is important to wash all the impurities of the whole day that has accumulated on the skin. This is most important for teens who are vulnerable to skin infections and acne.
2. Brush twice a day – Actually it is recommended to brush your teeth after every meal. Along with the teeth, one should also brush the tongue to maintain fresh breath.
3. Mandatory bath – One must have bath at least once a day. It is important to have bath to maintain hygiene of the body. Having a bath washes off the sweat and also refreshes the mind of the person and makes him feel fresh.
4. Cover mouth while coughing – While coughing and sneezing, make sure that you cover your mouth with a handkerchief, since it is impolite to do so without covering your mouth
5. Wash hands after using washroom – One should make sure to wash hands after using a washroom in order to avoid germs. Use a paper tissue to turn off and on the taps of the washroom.