Updated Trends: Acne is a condition which mostly occurs at puberty due to the changing of the hormones. Some of the mild conditions can be treated at home, but in case if it become severe, then the best option is to visit a dermatologist. We have the top 5 home remedies to treat acne.
1. Oat meal and almond oil – While suffering from acne, one has to make sure to use products that are mild on the skin. Acne is a condition in which more oil is produced by the skin cells.An oatmeal and almond oil face-mask can cleanse the skin and can absorb excess oil.
2. Witch Hazel – Witch Hazel helps in absorbing the extra oil on the skin and the pores, which helps in developing healthy skin. It is known as one of the most effective ways to treat acne.
3. Medicines – There are certain medicines that are available over the counter, which can be used if the condition worsens to another level. There are certain products which work like a drying agent that helps the skin to stop producing oil.
4. Good diet – A proper diet also contributes in treating acne. Avoid oily and junk food and eat fresh vegetables and fruits to detoxify the skin.
5. Visit a dermatologist – If all the above ways fail then the best way is to visit a good dermatologist, who can identify the problem and treat your problem by balancing your nutrition and medication.