In this era of the coronavirus pandemic it is important to have a good immunity and have a check on your overall health status. Maintaining your body immunity levels will help you to remain away from the virus. The virus is not just taking a toll on the physical health but also the mental health. So maintaining a strong immunity will help you to prevent any future infections. Thankfully there are ways to maintain your body immunity and remain health and virus free.
1. Maintaining immunity is no rocket science and you just need to eat health and home-cooked food. If possible, you can include the food with some of the Indian spices like turmeric, ginger, cumin and coriander. Consuming Indian gooseberry is also beneficial to improve immunity.
2. Consume natural immunity boosters – There are a number of immunity boosters which are available in the market and could be consumed with warm water every day. One can also consume turmeric milk with a little sugar.
3. Drink green tea – If you don’t have green tea, you can prepare one at home by making a decoction of basil leaves, black pepper, cinnamon and dry ginger in 150 ml of water. To add some taste, you can add raisins or jiggery to it.
4. Steam inhalation – Steam inhalation is a great way to increase your body-immunity levels. People who face a problem of dry phlegm can get relief by taking steam inhalation at least thrice a day. You can add some eucalyptus oil to the water for added effect.
5. Salt water gargles – Salt water gargles does wonders and helps to remove all the phlegm in the throat. You need to add a few drops of lemon and half teaspoon of salt to a glass of luke warm water.
6. Keep exercising – Apart from your diet, it is also important to keep exercising at least thrice a week.
Photo Credits: Pixabay