Low blood pressure is also known as hypotension and its symptoms are different from that of high blood pressure. While it might feel like regular symptoms, you need to be extra careful while catching the symptoms of low blood pressure. It could be normal to have low blood pressure, but when the figure goes down abnormally low, then it is a cause of concern. Here are some of the symptoms of low blood pressure that one should not ignore.
1. Fatigue – Fatigue is a sign of low blood pressure levels. If a person is constantly feeling low on energy levels and is feeling tired due to no valid reason then it is also a sign. The person might also feel the need to sleep in between the activities.
2. Nausea – Low blood pressure affects the digestion system and would also make the person to feel the urge to vomit. Just the urge to vomit can be nausea which is a clear sign of hypotension.
3. Dizziness – This is another common symptom when the blood pressure goes down. The person could feel dizzy as soon as they get up and start walking. There are also possibilities that the person might feel that the things around them are spinning around.
4. Depression – This could sound a little weird but it is very likely that the person could end up feeling depressed. The person suffering from low blood pressure could feel low and sad for no reason at all.
5. Blurred vision – In such circumstances, the person might be unable to focus on the things around them and will not even be able to see the fine details clearly. This happens due to hypotension.
Tip – To get some immediate relief, the person can mix a few pinches of rock salt in some water and drink it as it will instantly help to normalize the blood pressure levels.
Photo Credits: Pixabay