Lemon has a number of health as well as skin benefits and can also be used in a number of flexible ways. People who are worried about skin problems can rely on this acidic fruit. This might sound strange, but having bath regularly with lemon water can be highly beneficial and can help to get rid of many skin issues. Lemon is stuffed with Vitamin C which works like wonders for the skin. Here are a few ways how lemon water bath can be beneficial for the skin.
1. Deal with body odor – People who constantly stay outdoors or are under constant physical activities, can have bath with lemon water. You can mix lime juice or even the peels in the water you are about to take bath with. It is not just acidic, but also has anti-bacterial properties and can be effective to deal with body odor.
2. Good for people with oily skin – Oily skin becomes tough to handle but having bath regularly with lemon water can eventually solve the problem. Lemon in the water can help to normalize the oil secretion and could also decrease the oil secretion. It also helps to energize the body for the whole day making you feel fresh and healthy.
3. Lightens dark spots and patches – Lemon contains citric acid that helps to remove dark spots and patches on the skin. Lemon bath can make the process gradual, but you can also use lemon drops that can be applied directly on the affected area. Make sure that you don’t apply raw lemon directly on the skin as it can irritate the skin.
4. Reduces wrinkles – Lemon is an ingredient that is being used as anti-ageing fruit since ages. It visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
5. Helps to reduce pores – Open pores can lead to many skin issues like acne. Having bath regularly with lemon water can help to reduce the problem of open pores.
Photo Credits: Pixabay