UpdatedTrends.com: Lemon is known for its high levels of vitamin C and drinking lemon water can be a healthy option before you start your day. The fruit is known for centuries for its many health benefits, so here are 5 of them.
1. Digestion: Lemon water is great for improving digestion. Lemon is rich in minerals, vitamin C and helps in flushing out toxins out of your body. It effectively helps in relieving problems like bloating and burping.
2. Improves immune system: Lemon juice helps in improving the immune system. It also helps in fighting stress and its high potassium level is beneficial for our nervous system.
3. Body cleansing: Drinking lemon water can help us to wash off all toxins, in addition to stimulating liver and helping in detoxification.
4. Weight loss: Lemon has the ability to fight hunger cravings as it is rich in pectin fibre. People who maintain a healthy alkaline diet have a tendency to lose weight faster.
5. Energizing: A fresh glass of lemon juice helps in boosting your mood and is a better option than a cup of coffee. It also helps to fight depression and stress.
Photo Credits: Boldsky