UpdatedTrends.com: Eyelashes protect our eyes from debris and in some cultures, they are considered as a sign of beauty. Many people try hard in order to get beautiful and long eyelashes and here are 7 natural ways to get them.
1. Healthy diet – It is important to eat healthy in order to have long eyelashes. Eyelashes are made out of keratin, which is a protein. With this in mind, it is crucial to eat foods which contain a lot of protein, such as eggs, soy nuggets, green vegetables and chicken.
2. No fake eyelashes – Fake eyelashes are a good temporary solution, but their frequent usage can affect the growth of natural eyelashes, which might not be good in the long run.
3. Olive oil – Olive oil can be found in any kitchen and nourishes has the ability to nourish our eyelashes. It can be applied with a clean mascara wand every night and washed off in the morning.
4. Vitamin E – One can create a vitamin E serum by squeezing a vitamin E capsule and mixing it with some olive oil. The mixture can be applied to the lash line and do this for a couple of weeks for good results.
5. Grooming – Try grooming your eyelashes twice a day, as this can also help with a healthy growth due to constant stimulation.
6. Castor oil – Castor oil is rich in vitamin E, Omega 3-fatty acids, proteins and other nutrients which are good for the growth of your eyelashes.
7. Remove makeup before bed – Never go to bed with your makeup on. Make sure to always remove makeup in order to allow your skin to breathe.
Photo Credits: XLash