Updated Trends: Gone are the days when one had to go from one company to another in search of jobs. Today, jobs are available on the internet with the help of the websites, which help to connect to the companies of the person’s interest. Moreover, one can also find jobs matching to your profile and skills. Here are the top five job sites, which are the most popular and reliable ones.
1. JobDirect – JobDirect mainly concentrates on offering jobs for the students and freshers. This is a site where the user gets to register free and allows the user to search jobs with the help of location, interest and skills.
2. HeadHunter.NET – HeadHunter offers jobs for all those who are in search of a job. The users are offered various types of jobs related to their interest and skills.
3. America’s Job Bank – The site has collaborated with some 1800 public employment offices throughout the US. Moreover, the user may not be essentially registered in the site to find jobs.
4. CareerMosaic – The site allows the user to search jobs on an international level. The user need not be registered on the site.
5. Online Career Centre – Apart from job search, the site also provides with services like relocation, salary surveys and career assistance. No registration is required on the site, but for ‘snail mailed resumes’, $15 will be charged.