In today’s COVID-19 pandemic era, the importance of maintaining a good body immunity has drastically increased. A person who has a good body immunity can remain immune from the deadly COVID-19 virus. However, for that efforts need to be made by the person to remain immune and a few drinks indeed help to do that. Here we will be discussing about a few drinks that can help in improving the body immunity with ease.
1. Apple cider vinegar – This is a basic ingredient which is found in every house hold. Just a spoonful of Apple cider vinegar can be added to a glass of warm water which can be had on an empty stomach in the morning. This helps to improve the digestion and helps to flush off toxins while reducing weight.
2. Green tea – The benefits of green tea has been spoken by a number of health experts. They are stuffed with anti-oxidants and is a great medicine to deal against some of the diseases like breast, stomach, bladder and colorectal cancer.
3. Turmeric, black pepper and lemon concoction – These three spices need to be added in small amount to some water and allow them to boil for nearly 5 minutes. Let the concoction cool down a bit and it can be consumed like tea.
4. Hot chocolate – Hot chocolate can be made with milk, cocoa powder and some sugar. Cocoa powder contains anti-oxidants and also increases the production of the neurotransmitter serotonin that helps to regulate the mood.
5. Water – This might sound basic but is the best choice when it comes to quench thirst. It helps the body to remain hydrated and also helps the mind to remain calm. Dehydration can lead to mood swings and could also cause the body to overheat. This could lead to some problems like constipation and kidney stones. Water also helps to keep the mind balanced by flushing out all the toxins.
Photo Credits: Pixabay