Falling short of time and you need to rush into a meeting or going for a friend’s hangout time? Here are some simple yet elegant looking buns
1. Criss-Cross bun – The criss cross pattern of the hair transforms a messy bun into a fashionable one. Just follow few steps and place a couple of bobby pins to keep your bun intact. And you’ll feel polished without the usual fuss and rush.
2. Holiday bun – It’s a classic style that’s suitable for everyday wear too. Start with a tight, high ponytail to achieve a sleek and professional look that has all the benefits of the easy topknot.
3. Upside Down Braided Bun – A loose and subtle braid that climbs up the back of your head makes a standard bun more appropriate for a day at the office or an evening out with friends. This simple trick is perfect for disguising a bad hair day.
4. Messy Bun – Here’s an effortlessly chic style that doesn’t look like you just rolled out of bed, try a relaxed bun that’s perfectly undone. This look is so simple that it’ll become your instant go-to, both in and out of the office.
5. Half up bun – Here’s a bun that uses half your hair with the lower portion being left open. This half-up, half-down style gives you the best of both worlds. The best part? It works well on both long and short hair.
6. Full bun – Even if you have thin, fine hair, this simple tutorial will help you create a full, thick bun. Just one quick step, a few bobby pins, and a little hairspray will have you rocking a ballerina bun with confidence.
So you are ready to do up your hair into these cute and cool looking bun!